Saturday, 16 July 2011

Goto Meeting

Morning everyone,
There has been ads recently for the goto meeting software, it is a program designed to allow people to collaborate over the internet. Our software provider for the childcare centre I work in, Qikkids, uses this program to have webinars on updates to their program or CCMS as they occur.  It is actually a rather handy program, you can talk with people over the phone or over the net as you together collaborate on documents, software, or other.  I feel this might be a tool worth remember and could be used similar to wikispaces for student work in the classroom or homework.  It could be integrated quite easily in to anyones pedagogy.
I do think may information may be necessary and I am going to have a look in to what, or whom, you need to be in order to register for the software.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment